A bug, and earth elementals.

Bug:  If you toggle pickup so that you pickup all items in
a square, and have an active bag so objects get
automatically put into the bag, and your bag is full, you
run into an infinite loop.  Appparently the game fails to
put the object in the bag, but since it is still in the
square, tries again.

Earth elementals:  Summoning these guys is now my favorite way to
gain experience.  I go to 3 different dreads that I have found, and
summon an earth elemental, and sit there for 45 seconds, and gain
30,000 experience. :)  Should an earth elemental be able to take out
a dread so easily?  I certainly kill earth elementals more easily
than I kill dreads.

Michael