Re: Cloaks in crossfire 0.91

Where have you seen all these cloaks?  Something is wrong.
I very rarely find any of the better types of cloaks,
most of them are silk or leather.

If you go to a shop with an absurdly large inventory,
then perhaps you will have a good chance of finding one of
these things.

The more powerful cloaks such as immunity, protection, and char.
should occur 1/250 of the time, and should be priced very high.

Shops with absurdly large inventories should not exist, otherwise
you will find not only powerful cloaks, but other powerful artifacts
as well.  The cloaks are no more common than other types of
powerful artifacts.

If you do not like the cloaks, then remove the ones you don't like
from the artifacts file in lib/artifacts.

I agree that it is very bad if these things are common, my
intention is that they be *rare*.

This is a very good argument for not having large supermarket
type stores.  Keep shop inventories small, map makers!

Regards,

PeterM