Re: Monster Protection

> I think just about the only spell doing physical damage is
> the silly create bomb spell. 8)  I just had to make it, after
> someone had drawn those bombs.  Due to this, magic cost of
> the spell is beefed more than reasonable, so mages will still
> have a certain weakness against monsters like beholders.
>
> Maybe shockwave also does physical damage now, haven't
> looked at it.

OK, so not many spells do physical damage - that clears part
of the confusion up. But it still doesn't explain why a lot
of the monsters (skulls for example) are listed as being
immune/protected from magical and then ALSO immune/protected
from fire/cold/fear etc. If you are protected from magical then
you are also immune to fear etc.

Perhaps it is possible to have fire that is non-magical. Is
this true? If so how is it possible? Does a "burning item"
burn with magical- or non-magical fire?

Sy