the new maps

uhm.....I just spent about 2 hours removing treasure from the new maps....

very very very very scummy.....yuk!

Not to bash the creators....but I think the newest maps are kinda an example of
what NOT...to do.

They are cool because there are lots of levels to explore...but when you can
grab 18 chests without killing a thing...that is bad.

It looks to me that these maps were create many many moons ago...and at that
time....18 chests really wasnt that much...but now...in the newer versions..
this kinda makes the game unbalanced....

It would also be nice to see more talking monsters.....a theme behind the
maps...currently......its just mindless killing...

Try to add puzzles.....quests.....and instead of putting 10 million monsters
in the same room...try just using the editor to Tweak the hell out of there
stats.

It would really be nice to know why a Dread is hanging around with 4 skulls,
a titan, and a couple devils... :>

Would these creatures get along? :>

Tyler.

The maps I am referring to are Magara, cd, and esben.