Crossfire on free unices

	I run FreeBSD 1.1, a free BSD port to Intel architectures (along
thelines of NetBSD and BSDi). I had crossfire going about a year ago, and
it was brutally slow (likelty due to floating point emulation being
pathetic). I'm wondering if anyone ever made most of the FP operations
into Integers (whoulsn't be too hard) - and would make it muich faster (I
should think, anyway)

	Or has it been ported to FreeBSD already, by any chance?

		Jeff

 SLvH            |  "need you; dream you; find you; taste you; fuck you;
 Jeff Mitchell   |   use you; scar you; break you; lose me; hate me;
 skeezix@io.org  |   smash me; erase me." - "eraser", Trent Reznor (NIN)