Re: Monster Protection

> 	Can someone please email me and explain what immunity to magical means
> (I.e. Is the only way to kill that monster via physical attacks??).
> Thanks
> A fellow crossfire player.

I know this guy and I know that he's confused by the fact that in the
Postscript spoilers a lot of monsters (eg Skulls) are detailed as being
immune to magical and other things that are also magical. In the skull case,
they are immune to magical AND fire, cold, fear etc. What is the difference?
If you are immune to magical (which I take as immune to spell effects) then
you are already immune to fire, cold, fear and all the other spell effects?

I'm confused too, can someone explain!?

Thanks,

Sy

PS for those of you on the Web, our web server at Cardiff has been nominated
as one of the best overall WWW sites, as well as one of the best
entertainment sites! We are really excited about this! If any of you have
been to our web server and used the online Crossfire spoilers etc, and
would like to vote for us, visit the awards pages, URL:

	http://wings.buffalo.edu:/contest/

to find out how to vote, and to see who else has been nominated. Come and have
a look at all the different stuff on our server (on-line searchable movie
database, video game information, crossfire spoilers, searchable bibliographies,
course lecture notes, interactive games, ... :-) Here's the URL:

	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/

have fun!

Simon N. McIntosh-Smith, PhD candidate    |  Email : Simon.N.Smith@cm.cf.ac.uk
Room M/1.36 Department of Computing Maths |  Phone : +44 (0)222 874000
University of Wales, College of Cardiff   |  Fax   : +44 (0)222 666182
PO Box 916, Cardiff, Wales, CF2 4YN, U.K. |  Home  : +44 (0)222 560522
       Http : http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/People/Simon.Smith.html