Re: CF: spell: bombs

I've noticed that in DM mode, a lot of items will crash the server.
(At least in an older version, I haven't tried it recently.)  Try picking
up a fireball wall or something like that.  I'm not sure about generators,
though monsters work fine.

Also, I've noticed a bug with stat-spells:  I use all my negative-charisma
items, cast some charisma spells, and switch to positive charisma items.
The point is that the stat spells add to the stat based on the modified
value, not the permanent value.  (Note that this is a potential positive
use of cursed rings, once you remove-curse them.)

--PC