Abuse of Gravestones

A lot of users are complaining about the fact that gravestones are a source of money (too much?).  The problem is that players are either player killing (another problem as peaceful does not work against magic) or dummy player killing for gravestones which they sell to make huge amounts of money.  Should monetary return on gravestones be removed.  How do you prevent playerkilling by magic?  Besides the we all come and get you if you do playerkill approach.

(Phew! This damn game is just a couple of weeks old here and I am facing all kinds of tough issues.  Some advice would be great)

Thanks
Ripclaw
(Lev 14; Maintainer)