Re: hps of classes (class differences)

Regarding armour:

  I usually run wizards without much armour.  No helmet
and usually no armour either.

  I like to spellcast things to death rather than beat
them to death, so spellpoint regeneration is key.  I
also have my character be cowardly, so he runs automatically
if he's below a certain amount of hitpoints.

  My wizards usually carry around heavier armour for
occasions when spellcasting just won't do.   I do not
usually allow monsters close enough to me to damage
me with weapons or claws, and armour doesn't protect
you from spellcasting, does it?

Regards,

PeterM