Re: Rewrite (was Re: Classes, Race, Experience proposal)

 well, no one is forcing anyone to get always get the newest release.
Just as easily, if you find it tiring to get a release every 2 weeks, just
get every 4'th release or so.

 I really don't want to deal with patch files that fix various bugs.  Because
then those also need to be on the ftp site, so that when someone gets a
player version, they can fix all the fatal bugs.

 I never thought that there was any real problem with a release every
two weeks.  IF people would like less frequent releases, I can do that.

 --Mark