servers list

Hi all,

following the recent discussion regarding up-to-date lists of active
crossfire servers, I went through the list maintained within my Crossfire
pages at Cardiff. Many of the older servers appear to have gone, perhaps
unsurprisingly. This leaves the list looking a little bear, so perhaps
we could add some new servers to it? The list can be found at:

	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/Crossfire/servers.html

I can mail the page to this group if there are enough people without
web access who'd like a look. There are a handful of servers
detailed on the list that are still working, version 0.90.5
being the most popular.

Please mail me if you run a server and would like to advertise it!

Sy

PS I'll try to keep the list more up-to-date in the future. The
date that the list was last modified is always displayed on
the page, so you know how reliable the information is when
you have a look for yourself...