Re: Colonization on ftp server cs.city.ac.uk

[please followup to me directly, or to pmd@cs.city.ac.uk]

Excerpts from games.Crossfire: 16-Nov-94 BENJAMIN KETTERIDGE@aber (699)
> On the ftp server at ftp.cs.ctiy.ac.uk, in the games directory, there
> is crossfire, but next to it, there is a directory called colonization.
> I'm intrigued! What is colonization, and why is there just an editor in
> the directory on the ftp server.

Colonization is a commercial game for PCs, which one of our dedicated
computer science researchers doesn't spend any time at all playing. Oh
no. Heaven forfend :). Anyway, he's written some sort of editor for the
games maps, players and other things like that [I think].  For any more
details about it, email pmd@cs.city.ac.uk.  I'll get him to update the
message/txt file in that directory to give people a bit more of a clue...

Nick Williams, Systems Architecture Research Centre, City University,
London, EC1V 0HB.  UK.

Web: http://web.cs.city.ac.uk/finger?njw
E-mail: njw@sarc.city.ac.uk (MIME and ATK)
Work Telephone: +44 71 477 8551