Re: How to cheat in crossfire v 0.91.5

In message <199411020403.AA10015@bolero.rahul.net>, Mark Wedel writes:
> But passwords do have the problem that they can become public knowledge.
>Once you know the password, you can complete that quest/goal much easier
>(either witha different character or the same character.)

And non destructible keys can be passed on to other players,
and destructible keys can be lost in a crash, which puts you back
at the start if you're saved at home, but if you're not saved at
home you can be in a treasure-chamber and crash it deliberately, or
be stuck someplace untenable....

This argument goes in circles.

I think the best solution is to use passwords but in such a way that
what's behind the password is still well guarded.  That is what I tried
to do with Demonology....

PeterM