Developer READ this

 With the recent discussion of client/server, I have gotten several
messages of people saying that they had done some work on it.

 This is the first I had heard of anyone else working on that area.

 But, if you plan on doing serious developement (anything that takes more than
a few hours to do), let me/the mailing list know what you are doing.  This
way, effort will not be duplicated.

 I know that I feel when I do something, and then get a patch that does nearly
the same thing, that I feel effort has been wasted.  I could have done
coding on something else, or that person could have.  And it doesn't take
that long to drop a mail message.

 Also, what work I have done on client/server is in the new release (0.91.5).
In the cs_new directory is also a protocol file, stating the protocol.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net