Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

Mark Wedel wrote:
>  Also, at least one reason I wouldn't really like it is that then the
> players would start pulling out their calculators to figure out how
> many potions they need.  IT may make things more difficult, but I don't
> really like it for aesthetic reasons.

So add a little random bonus +/- in there - that way, they can never be
quite sure... :-)

Oh, and rather than making it a +/-10%, make it so it's a exponential
thing so you could get a _massive_ penalty or bonus, but its extremely
extremely unlikely. Just like life :-)

That should annoy the compulsive number crunchers.

Anthony