Crossfire 0.91.4

I just had a look at the new crossfire server on beer.berkeley.edu
The new column in the inventory is good. But I would suggest that something
other than words be used.

A better Idea would be a couple of tiny symbols in a row, level
with the item it refers to. EG:
   A small padlock for `locked' items
   A small hand for `equip' items

If this is used the `*' in the item text is then not needed.

BUG:  If you decide to wear a different ring, I just click on the ring
and I automatically unwear the second ring on my finger. Now the text
desc of items shows this change but the item `equip' message doesn't.

Nice system.. How about a bit more space in the game window for
the wider equipment lists.

    ______
    |    |
    |    | E L C M   Ring of Life (regeneration+2)
    ------

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  Ralph's Observation:
          It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to
                   realize that you are in a hurry.