Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

In some ways I agree with Peter, in others I agree with Chris. Stormbringer
and Mournblade are great for getting extra experience,  but when it comes to
actual damage, they are weak. What I do if I'm looking to get experience
quickly is get a Mournblade or Stormbringer, and another weapon which hits
hard (like a Belzebubs Sword)(I play mages). I drain the monster mostly with
first, then swap to the latter.

	Craig Spencer.

"I think the best sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it
hasn't tried to contact us yet!"

cas@cs.adelaide.edu.au