Re: Destruction

In message <199409221748.TAA10871@katoof.dtek.chalmers.se>, Christian Magnusson writes:

>Hi again..
>
>I asked about the problem with destruction a couple of days ago.
>Now I've found it now + some other bugs. BTW. I'm useing Crossfire
>version 0.91.4 + (my own patches :) on site zeem.dtek.chalmers.se
>(129.16.30.12)
>
>I don't know how I should tell you what my changes are, but I could
>start with posting some changes here...

The best way to send fixes to crossfire is to get a virgin 91.4,
use command
diff -c <91.4file.c> <your version.c> > <a diff file>

and make these files (patches) available to master@rahul.net
(or the current maintainer of the code, which is him right now)
one way or another.
mail, or tar them and put them somewhere for him to ftp.

It's best if the patches are grouped according to subject, and a README
file is included which describes what the patches are.

Regards,

PeterM