Re: Destruction

| My site is on zeem.dtek.chalmers.se (default port).
| Please try it if you want... and dare... :)

How about seting up a X font server for your crossfire, so that remote
users can either download the font or use it directly from the font server.

Look at the crossfire on beer.berkeley.edu for and example. The normal
font server port for a crossfire font looks to be 13325 instead of the
normal 7000. You don't even need root previleges to setup a font server.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  Ralph's Observation:
          It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to
                   realize that you are in a hurry.