crossfire inventory bug?

	Well, I was playing crossfire 0.91.7 (straight, no patches) last
night and something strange happened.  I had just finished cleaning out a
"dungeon" (the "nice little hut" in Santo Dominion) and went to the General
store to sell the stuff I'd found, and realized that not all of it was
listed in the inventory window!  I thought that maybe I had left a bag or
sack active when I picked them up, but none were and none had the missing
items.  So I sold off the stuff that did appear in my inventory, left the
store, and dropped a whole bunch of items (thinking that perhaps the game
was for some reason only displaying up to a certain number of items), but
that made no difference.  I saved the game and looked at my character file
and the missing items were there.  So I reloaded the game, and there they
were!  Smells like a bug to me.  Is this problem known/fixed already?  I
know that there are a number of patches for 0.91.7, but I don't know if
there is one for this.  If so, please disregard this message.  I realize
that this is not much detail for a bug report, but I do not have much more
I can give.  What I don't understand is why this happened now, when I've
never seen it before in all the months that I've been playing crossfire.
Strange.

-Michael