Re: Skills Hack

	Hi,

	   I don't want to beat this into the ground, but just
	one more point from the prior post I did'nt get a chance
	to address (concerning the 'sense' skills):

>  - a lot of people have already bank characters with a lot of
>   charisma for buying and keeping theyre stuffs, now the same will
>   have also clerics and wizards to avoid object identification.

	Again, this is a good point. However,
	I don't think this will happen - the sense magic and sense
	curse skills only tell if the item is magic or is cursed.
	Identification is not preformed - these skills parallel the
	detect magic and detect curse spells *but* the character
	has to *pick up* the items in question. It could be quite
	a bit of work to haul every possible magic item back from
	the dungeon for "Mr. Willy" the wizard to determine if they
	are magical. I think it unlikely that someone will find this
	a productive use of their playing time (but, ok I could be
	wrong! - so playtesters have fun with this. Let me know
	how you find the skills impact playing CF).

				b.t.