Skills Hack

	Hi,
	  I updated the skills hack from last time - some minor
	bugs where fixed and 2 skills where added: sense magic
	and sense curse. Players with these 'skills' can sense
	the appropriate status of objects that they pick up and
	use the skill on. Now preists and clerics start with
	sense curse and Magicians with sense magic. Basically,
	this is a minor update in the prior code - I am waiting
	on the CF 0.91.8 to implement bigger changes.

	The new code may be found on ftp.astro.psu.edu in pub/thomas/
	Grab the tar file skills3.tar.gz.

					b.t.