Re: Scale

Peter Mardahl writes:
 > What happened to client/server?  It didn't seem done in 91.7.
In my case, my hard drive failed and so I stopped working on it.  I'm now
busy with school, and so don't really expect to get anything done.
Has anyone else worked on it?  I think we should make an effort to get it
all done before people start adding other nifty things.  Point in fact,
the protocol used in the client doesn't support any sort of lighting
operations, and you'll want to think about the problem of if lighting makes
things hard to see, then you can't send the client good information about
what is really there or people will just have the client display the
map as though lighting didn't exist.
	-Eric