Re: Compiling 91.9 with IRIX 5.3

Some small problems here, I just tried it out. Haven't tried to run it
much, though. The archetypes and treasures file with this release
aren't quite in sync, I think you will be better off with those from
the previous release. It's the easy fix, anyway.

strcasecmp is in string.h in Irix (like it should), so the code for it
must be #ifdef'ed out in lib/xpmtopix.c

Just be sure to comment out the EXTRA_DEFINES and DEBUG_MALLOC in
crosssite.def. xmkmf -a; make and violin! there it is.

Kjetil T.