Re: magic regeneration

Tony writes:
>     Some one suggested that my armour was too high and
> equipment I was wearing was too heavy. How do these two
> factors determine magic regeneration and spell casting?

Anything that is not a robe or a cloak stops magic regeneration.
(gauntlets and boots dont count).

Some Artifact armours removes this penalty.
So if you wear artifact helmets (helm of brilliance) then you can still
regen fine. The warriors helm however stops magic regen.

Experiment and see which ones dont stop magic regen.

Barrie
--
                     T  U  M  B  L  E  P  O  P