Re: treasure items...? wanderers?

Well, first off, this thread started by my asking *two*
questions;

1. why no magic cloaks?

2. why do city maps have no living things on them.
 Every city in the game is devoid of life. Why is
 this.
    I wasn't asking about npcs wandering from map to map --
 I just noted the absence of animate objects in cities, thats all.
 I wondered if it was a general mapmaking policy,
 if there was some game-specific reason for it,
 or if mapmakers just hadn't gotten around to it.

However, I think that the first question (re: magic cloaks)
is *much* more interesting...

No answers?

Not yet...

---
 44. For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of
    result, is every way perfect. -- LIBER AL vel LEGIS
Stephen Wray <stephen.wray@vuw.ac.nz>