Problem upon startup.

When I execute crossfire, I get the following:

Reading bmaps...done (got 2191/2192/2192)
Reading faces...done
arch-pass 1...done
Setting up archetable...done
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_boxing
Couldn't find archetype stylus
Treasure lacks archetype: stylus
Couldn't find archetype scroll_climbing
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_climbing
Couldn't find archetype scroll_find_traps
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_find_traps
Couldn't find archetype scroll_karate
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_karate
Couldn't find archetype scroll_oratory
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_oratory
Couldn't find archetype scroll_sense_curse
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_sense_curse
Couldn't find archetype scroll_sense_mag
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_sense_mag
Couldn't find archetype scroll_singing
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_singing
Couldn't find archetype scroll_woodsman
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_woodsman
Couldn't find archetype scroll_wrestling
Treasure lacks archetype: scroll_wrestling
Couldn't find archetype lockpicks
Treasure lacks archetype: lockpicks
Couldn't find archetype skill_meditation
Treasure lacks archetype: skill_meditation
Fatal: Too many errors
Exiting...

	Does anyone know how to fix this? I am running SUN/OS 4.1.4 using
X11R6.

	Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.