Re: crossfire maps & archetypes

> Steve Wray writes:
>
> I'd like to find out where I can get up-to-date
> maps & archetypes for crossfire-0.91.8.
>
> Looking thru the maps, I found "thomas"; it looks good, but
> dosn't seem connected up.

	Yes, those are my "development" maps. Actually, I have
	quite a few more finished now (mostly more stuff for
	the city of golden spires & a quest), but I am holding
	of "delivering" the rest of it until I can finish
	some stuff I have "in the pipeline". Oh yeah, I have
	many more new archs too. If you would like to see some
	more of these maps look on ftp.astro.psu.edu in pub/thomas/maps
	and pub/thomas/archs. Check out the README's for
	instructions/directions. Any feedback (esp. playtesting)
	of these maps/archs would be nice.

					b.t.