Demonology Temple

Here I am again with yet another question.. :>

I'm in the Elemental-summoning-woshiping-place (grin) and I made it to
the top level, after killing the large guardian demons.  In there is some
teleporters and I have to say something while standing on them.  I would
love to know what it is, but also, if anyone could please tell me how I
also missed such information, I was sure I searched everywhere and talked
alot to the cleaning ladies, but somehow I found nothing on what to say
there.  Thanks,

Matt
link@acy.digex.net