Crossfire port

I just thought I'd let you know that the class is porting Crossfire to Java.

Although this may seem odd but there are quite of few reasons behind it.
I'll send out some mare mail later when I have time, but generally the
distributed processing behind it will reach a *great* deal more people.

Additionally I should say that you shouldn't worry about it too much
since it probably will be a significant rewrite. We're starting in about
two weeks, the deadline is March 31. The primary discussion we've
involved ourselves in is how to make the game more dynamic, expandable or
evolvable. There are a lot of *very* fresh ideas, we hope to let you hear
about what we're doing as it happens.

-web