Re: Hit Points

	Pardon the prior message, mailer cant compensate for user clumsiness :)
> From: Peter Mardahl writes:
>
> > > Stephen John Harley writes:
> > 	out fear of death. One case is where the player gets the "fire immunity
> >"
> > 	spell and steals from the red dragons. Perhaps the xp reward should be
>
> Don't those suckers claw???  They're pretty quick too!

	Yeah, but for some reason they dont appear to do much physical
	damage. I havent checked it, but mabye mon->stats.dam (or stats.wc)
	is set too low. Or, perhaps the attack code is screwy, but I doubt
	it.

> > 	Still, other scenarios for gaining hp from xp should be considered.
> > 	I havent been able to construct one which is simple and sensible.
> > 	Ideas anyone?
>
> How's it work now?  Or is it documented?  Did you go with a proposal
> I think was floated about 10hp/fighter level, 4/others or something like
> that?

	Hp are now awarded by just summing all the player experience, then
	assigning an "overall level" based on this tally. The "overall
	level" determines HP.

					b.t.