Bug Report.

I hope you can help me with this. If I can provide more info. mail me.

Thanks,

-Andy.

+ Andy Malcolm                                                               +
+ Comms Group - Product Development                                          +
+ MDIS - McDonnell Information Systems.                                      +
+ email amalcolm@uk.mdis.com                                                 +
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+"

o What version of crossfire did you use?
crossfire-0.91.7

o What type of computer did you use?
Sun SparcStation 20

o What release of the operating system did it have?
Solaris 2.4 / SunOS 5.4

o What windowing system are you using (Ie, openwindows, X11R6, etc)
openwindows

o What compiler (and its version) did you use (ie, gcc, acc, etc)?
gcc
o Which flags did you give it?
Default flags defined in Makefile.

o If the bug happens when compiling crossfire, send an EXACT copy of
    the compiler line, as well as the errors it puts out.  Sending bugs
    of the sort 'it failed with a line like ...' doesn't help any.

making all in ./common...
making all in ./doc...
making all in ./doc/spell-docs...
making all in ./doc/spoiler...
making all in ./server...
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `sys/ttycom.h'
Current working directory /home/andy/cross/crossfire-0.91.7/server
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

'make depend' gives the following output concerning ttycom.h

makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h
makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h
makedepend:  daemon.c: makedepend:  cannot find include file "sys/ttycom.h"
makedepend:  	not in sys/ttycom.h
makedepend:  	not in ../include/sys/ttycom.h
makedepend:  	not in /usr/openwin/include/sys/ttycom.h
makedepend:  	not in /usr/include/sys/ttycom.h
makedepend:  cannot open "sys/ttycom.h"
makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h
makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h
makedepend:  ./include/Posix.h includes /usr/include/sys/types.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/types.h
makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h
makedepend:  ../include/Posix.h includes /usr/include/sys/types.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/types.h
makedepend:  /usr/include/sys/types.h includes /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h more than once!
makedepend:  Already have
makedepend:  	/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h

o If the bug happened while running crossfire:
    - Include any output before to the bug.
    - Give a description of what you did before the bug occured.  The better
        detailed the description, the better chance I have of figuring
        out where the bug happened, or how I can recreate the bug.
No.
o If you managed to compile Crossfire, include the output of
    "crossfire -o".
None.