Sargon server going down (permanent)

	Oh well, I guess all good things come to an end. One
	of the powers that be at PSU discovered the server and
	determined it was against University Policy. Hence,
	the server at Sargon.astro.psu.edu is going down permenantly.

	I will make the player characters available via anonymous
	ftp on ftp.astro.psu.edu for those who want them (look in
	pub/thomas/players).

	Thank you to all those who helped play test my maps, hopefully
	I can release some of these soon for wider distribution.

					Brian Thomas