Weird Bug

	I am running crossfire 0.91.8, and I happend across a weird bug.
I noticed that make install doesn't create all the directories that dangle
off lib (which I think it should) and crossfire itself doesn't create
them, but it complains about them.  I ran crossfire -o and found all the
lib directories and added them.  The next time I ran crossfire, this is
all I got:

obie:~/crossfire-0.91.8/bin$ crossfire
Welcome to CrossFire, v0.91.8
Copyright (C) 1994 Mark Wedel.
Copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
obie:~/crossfire-0.91.8/bin$ crossfire -h
Welcome to CrossFire, v0.91.8
Copyright (C) 1994 Mark Wedel.
Copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
obie:~/crossfire-0.91.8/bin$ crossfire -v
Welcome to CrossFire, v0.91.8
Copyright (C) 1994 Mark Wedel.
Copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
obie:~/crossfire-0.91.8/bin$ cd

	As you can see, I tried to run it several times, and this header
is all I got.  It didn't bring up a window.  I also tried -o.  Then, I
deleted most of the directories that I created (all except lib/players/)
and it started working again.

						-Kris Bosland
						 krisb@seattleu.edu