Re: Starting at levels greater than 1

In message <199506022029.QAA13839@chaupher.gsfc.nasa.gov>, Brian Thomas writes:

>	I believe the 'castle' map (actually in the church???) was a map
>	fixed by either Mark or PeterM in version 0.91.6 or 0.91.7. You need
>	an update! But I definitely agree with you about the other maps.
>
>							b.t.

If the castle map is as I left it you can probably still kill a bunch
of dragons in a big room relatively easily with fireball.  I made it a
bit harder, but I don't know if it is hard enough, yet.

Regards,

PeterM

(P.S., anyone have feedback on any of the peterm/* maps?
They've been out for a while, do they need tuning?)