Re: bt maps

> Akshay Srinivasan writes:
>
> opetions when making new areas.  Also I was wondering what happened to the
> giants ability to throw bolders I miss that one as I havent bothered to find
> the patch/hack that used to do it.

	I did that hack, and have been aware of this problem for about
	a few months. A while back I tried to track down the problem,
	and (if memory doesnt fail me) the problemm is because the
	archetype "rock thrower" which is integral to making things
	work was made "invisible". Since giants/etc generally cant see
	invisible things, they may not use them either, thus you may
	see the log message like "GIANT HAS READY BOW WITHOUT BOW" or
	some such. As my last (planned) work on the skills code, I will
	try to replace the "rock thrower" and make a throwing skill instead
	(for both players and monsters).

						b.t.