lighting code, question

	Hi all, I have been working on a lighting code for CF. Right
	now I am near the finishing stages of a "development" code,
	but one thing needs doing still--treatment of effects of
	lighting on monsters.

	Right now, line-of-sight (los) is only calculated for the
	players (I wont describe the scheme here). For monsters,
	I imagined that if the monster object (mon) had
	QUERY_FLAG(mon, FLAG_SEE_INVIS) no effect by lighting
	occured. Otherwise, some treatment of the monster wisdom
	flag could be done to limit monster detection of players.

	Of course, I am only guessing at the use of monster wisdom
	here. Could some knowledgable individual inform me how
	the code goes about treating monster detection of players?
	Is mon->stats.Wis the radius of detection? How does stealth
	effect monster detection? I notice that Wis==0 monsters
	still detect players! Does this mean that there is a
	(default) minimum detection radius?

					thanks, b.t.