Re: CF: Bug on my compilation of the thing

On Aug 1,  3:56am, John R. Murray wrote:
> Do you have SERVER defined? I experienced similar problems on my SGI when

I'll check that...

> I tried compiling with the server code turned on. My workaround was to run
> strictly single-user mode (SERVER not defined). I was running 0.92.4 at the
> time. (wasn't on the list then, or I might have said something..)

Hmmm, how do I run a server in that case? Do I need to compile it twice, once
with server defined and once without server defined, and then use the first one
for my server and the second one for my client? Messy...

> At least 0.92.5 compiles right out of the box on SGIs now! :-) (with SGI cc
> on IRIX 5.3). 0.92.4 needed some fiddling before it would build properly..

My Irix is 6.2 with the latest and greatest patches (that's what I develop...)
To be precise, it's got patch 1333 and a beta patch 1447 which sometimes
crashes me. :-)

--
 ,
Sebastien Loisel