CF: tex spoiler help.

 Following up on a bug reported to me about spoiler generation.  I looked into
it, but am not all that knowledgable of tex.

 There are at least 2 things that might be the problem:  The longtable.sty
file and the A4.sty file.  Neither of these seem to be part of the normal
tex distribution (there is an a4.sty file - is this equivalant?)

  For the longtable.sty file, the spoiler readme says it can be gotten off
the ifi ftp site, but it no longer seems to be there.  I grabbed one out of
a standard tex place - is this the same as the previous?

 I used to have this working, but then I upgrade OS, and no longer had my
previous tex files that worked.  Anyways, here is the problem I get:

[hugin:/home/hugin/a/cf/doc/spoiler] (256) % make spoiler
rm -f spoiler.aux
latex spoiler.tex
This is TeX, Version 3.1415 (C version 6.1)
(spoiler.tex
LaTeX Version 2.09 <25 March 1992>
(/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/latex/base/article.sty
Standard Document Style `article' <14 Jan 92>.
(/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/latex/base/art11.sty))
(/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/latex/base/A4.sty)
(/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/latex/base/psfig.sty
psfig/tex 1.10-dvips
) (/usr/local/lib/texmf/tex/latex/base/longtable.sty)
No file spoiler.aux.
(version.tex) (stats.tex
FATAL ERROR: no bb supplied or found
! Undefined control sequence.
\compute@bb ...RROR: no bb supplied or found} \no
                                                  -bb-error \fi \count 203=\...

\compute@sizes -> \compute@bb
                              \if@scalefirst \if@angle \if@width \in@hundred...

\psfig ...rms \parse@ps@parms {#1} \compute@sizes
                                                  \ifnum \@p@scost <\@psdraf...
l.1 ...s,width=0.40cm,height=0.40cm,rwidth=0.25cm}
                                                   &24 &21 &24 &14 &19 &20 &...

 So I have a feeling that someplace I am not using the correct files.  If you
have the correct ones, I would appreciate a copy (and will also put one in
the spoiler directory for future referance and for others that plan to
build the spoilers..)

 Thanks.

--
 --Mark