Re: HTML for docs? (was Re: CF: proposed docs (longish))

	The concept is fundamentally similar.  The source for both of these
formats is plain ascii text embedded in control codes for the
formatting.  The difference right now, is that someone has experience
using Awk to hack up the LaTeX files from internal CrossFire data, and
this experience may not be present for HTML.  I vote for HTML myself,
particularly because the information is mainly for the inexperienced, and
we will reach a broader audience with HTML.  If you go the
meta-doc-thru-awk route, maybe both could be done.

-Kris Bosland