CF: WWW players handbook...

	Hi,

	Well, I found that latex2html didnt do too bad of a job
	on the handbook, IF I removed all of the cutesy icons
	from the text (pretty easy.. just change one define)
	AND I moved the text definitions from local.sty to
	handbook.tex.

	My slightly modified results are viewable at the location:

	http://www.astro.psu.edu/users/thomas/handbook/.

	I DONT think that I will have these pages up for a very
	long time, so is there a kind individual out there who
	might be able to host these pages? If there is enough
	interest (and you cant seem to find latex2html for
	making your own WWW pages) I might make my html files
	available via ftp (since it would be a PAIN to download
	them via netscape :).

	This marks the end of my development of the handbook.
	Enjoy!

						-b.t.