Re: CF: literacy patch

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:17:25 -0500, you wrote:

>	I didnt apply the several mailed patches I got. My
>	code (at least) seems to handle endmsg ok. I changed
>	one line in common/item.c (see below). I then
>	could reset the magic shop to my hearts content (I ]
>	did it about 25 times). Hopefully this will fix it all.
>	Please let me know if people out there are still having
>	problems w/ literacy code.
>
>					-b.t.
>
>ps. Oh yeah. I also have the fix I sent out earlier in place too
>	(patch to server/init.c).
Hmm...I've applied both patches and it still crashes for us...I also
applied the command.c pactch, and one other, that were mailed out
earlier this week...

Any ideas?

bill
Bill Farrar, C++Windows Programmer.
The Linking and Binding is the Important step...
"60 Million Gigabits can do alot.  It can even do Windows"
Fred Pohl, _Beyond_The_Blue_Event_Horizon_