Re: CF: A union of like interests

[SNIP]
>	Yah. This is really needed. Gathering up many of the
>	player information documents (spells, playhints, parts
>	of the spoiler) seems to me to be the most needed
>	task done. Also, online help would be cool. Finally,
>	some more up to date document for developers to work with.

[SNIP]
>	As above... agreed. But as a newcomer will you be able to
>	do this any time soon? Sounds like alot of work.

[SNIP]
>	The docs I have workd on are slightly out of date,
>	but skills.doc, Multigod.doc. are still serviceable.
>	If your *really* serious, I can send you updated docs.

I think we can offer some help here...One of my roommates is an
excellent documentor...if we can get a basic list of some of the
documentation needed (and I'll pass this on to  her), we'd love to
generate some of the documentation.

FWIW, we've sortof fallen in love with crossfire, we've got it running
on our apt's internal network, and are having a blast.

<off to apply a couple of patches>
bill

Bill Farrar, C++Windows Programmer.
The Linking and Binding is the Important step...
"60 Million Gigabits can do alot.  It can even do Windows"
Fred Pohl, _Beyond_The_Blue_Event_Horizon_