Re: CF: Editing Maps

> Bill writes:
>
> i've seen some code to make monsters reply, and know how to set
> variables (tho not what they all mean)
>
> Does anyone have a tutorial, or anything like that? (heh. the 92.3
> documentations is a bit sparse on this:)

	The best document I know of is the crossfire.doc in /doc. It
	does explain the use of many of the object variables, but,
	it is somewhat out of date. For many 'special' object types,
	the meanings of the object variables are different ("food" is
	a good example of a variable whose meaning changes often from
	object type to object type). My knowledge is largely gleaned
	from that document, looking at the code, and experimentation
	with the editor.

							-b.t.