Re: CF: magic rune of staff

> From: KAWAMOTO Yosihisa writes:
>
> Some one invoked 'magic rune of staff'.  Then, there appears not
> a magic rune, but a staff.  This staff is identified as 'staff of
> staff to snake', but examining one will cause server crush.

	How does one make this rune?? I didnt know this
	functionality existed. Definitely, staff to snake
	has a bug that wont allow it to be cast from an
	'intermediate' object (ie, anything like a wand or
	scroll). Is there a way to block this from being cast
	as a rune? That seems the best way to handle this
	problem.

					-b.t.