CF: player race question

	I see that the player archetypes all have the race
	field set to the archetype name (ie arch wizard
	has "race wizard"). For all I can tell, this is
	not used at all (except the resurrection code makes
	some avoidable assumptions based on this). Does
	anyone know what else this is used for?

	I would like to reset the player races to a more
	"meaningfull" value in the races file, eg
	half-orc players are "goblin", barbarian players
	are "human", etc.

					thanks!

					-b.t.