CF: Re: bug in map?

I wrote:
>I tried to complete the Crown of Might quest from Lake Country...

Hmm.. I tried it again with a freshly-loaded game and it worked. I've got
a sneaking suspicion... if I can get the game to go into funky-breath-spells
mode again anytime soon, I'm going to try this mechanism again...

--
John R. Murray murray@indigo2.scri.fsu.edu     http://www.scri.fsu.edu/~murray/
FSU Aikido Club/North Florida Aikikai       home of Miko's Aikido MPEGs and the