Re: CF: extended map format?

Peter Mardahl wrote:
> > I also once considered having items that only last until you pass through
> > an exit. That way you can give players powerful toys to help them through
> > the map without worrying about them keeping them afterwards. Thus you
>
> Word of Recall.

Yep, you have to check when you do WoR, also when you save or load
players in case they were emergency saved.  In fact you should also
check pets in case they have picked something up.

--
Rupert G. Goldie, Software Engineer                epartg@epa.ericsson.se
Advanced Service Applications Centre, Ericsson Australia