CF: minor suggestions

Just a few minor suggestions:

Could the input buffer size be increased?  I find that when talking to
other players, my sentences often get truncated.  Also, now that we
can bind a series of commands to one key (separated by a semicolon) in
93.3, I would like to bind one key to use all of my identification
skills.

I like the "pickup" command, but I find it a little limiting.  How about
commands like:
	pickup all
	pickup magic money
	pickup arrows
The idea is to use words instead of numbers (for modes 1-7) and make the
modes much more flexable, allowing for combinations of modes.  Or even
allow something like:
	pickup magic money behold*
to pick up magic, coins, gems, and beholder body parts (tounges, eyes, etc.).

And if I have a special talisman, but also have the wizardry skill
(without any talisman), there is no way to easily use the benefits of
the talisman.  (I have to manually click on the talisman before
casting the spell.)  Maybe it should automatically use a talisman if
it give benefits for that spell.

When enchanting weapons, the instructions say that the number of
potions required is reduced if you place some penalties (Wis -1 and
such).  However, there doesn't seem to be any way of generating such
negatives.

I also find it strange that enchanting armor or weapons increases the
weight, whereas enchanted items that are found have reduced weight.  I
can see where this may be a game balance issue, though.  Still, I
would like to see a 'reduce armor weight' scroll.

Oh, and I would like to see some items renamed.  For example, we have
cloaks of minor, intermediate, and major protection.  Why not just
call the middle one a cloak of protection?  It makes it fit much
better in the inventory.  Of course, what I really want is the ability
to rename items in my inventory.

--PC