CF: Maps & History

Firstly, if someone is working on crossfire history, could he please
tell me what he is doing. The quest I'm currently working on will make
the player search for items that were lost with the destruction of
Scorn 200 years ago. Obviously many NPC's and many documents will
refer to Scorn history (and the sometime to the history of other
parts). I'm not a very fast worker, it may not take one, but two or
three more *months* to finish the maps. (It's my first project keep in
mind). Of course, if someone would change the history of Scorn...that
would be of some influence. :-)

Secondly, the history should be stored in NPC, libraries, etc. Where
else. It certainly would be "subjective" history. Only, as there are
many people working on maps, it might be a good thing to develop some
basic ideas what CF history/society/economy/etc is about. (Perhaps
plus some magic/religious rationale). A very rudimentary guideline
map makers could refer to; and model the subjective view of the NPCs
upon. As has been said, totally incoherent views would not add much to
CF. The thing is to develop more depth.

--
Flo